Some articles for your down time this weekend. Don’t forget the Northeast Ohio PKD walk is this weekend!
- Man clocked doing 88mph in DeLorean
- Liz Ann Sonders – “The media, more than most, persistently look for a narrative to explain every daily move in the market. It’s rarely that simple.”
- Why flush your money down your toilet when you can flush your money down the neighbors’ toilet?
- Update on the Buffet-Hedge fund bet. Crazy thing is that the collateral outperformed both parties.
- A good takedown on end-of-the-world ads that run on AM radio by Larry Swedroe.
- Morgan Housel with some perspective – “Being born in America in 1900 gave you a 79% chance of living for five years. Today, the five-year survival rate for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is 82%. So just being a kid 1900 was riskier than having lymphoma is today.”