We are hiring a Wealth Management Associate for our Cleveland office. That is a pretty broad title, but what we’re looking for is someone with an accounting or finance undergrad and has or is pursuing a CPA or CFP license. The position will support our lead advisors in providing wealth management deliverables to our clients. If you or someone you know fits this description and has 1-5 years of experience, reach out to Maria Hinton via email – mch at fairwaywealth dot com.
I may be biased, but Fairway is a fun place to work. You will be elbow-deep in all facets of wealth management, which is probably the most fun of all the managements.
Here’s the full description:
Wealth Management Associate
Fairway Wealth Management LLC is a multi-family office providing integrated wealth management and investment advisory services. Founded in 2002, the firm manages over $1.1 billion in assets for high net worth individuals and families in twenty-three different states.
We need a Wealth Management Associate (role commensurate with experience) to support our senior wealth managers in delivering our full range of wealth management services. The ideal candidate will have an Accounting or Finance undergraduate degree, will have or be pursuing CPA and/or CFP licensure, and will have one to five years work experience, preferably in an accounting firm, family office, or wealth management firm, with exposure to personal income tax returns.
This is a technical, client-service position responsible for the detailed analytical work in developing comprehensive wealth management deliverables for our clients in support of our team of senior wealth managers. This role involves a moderate degree of direct client contact as well as contact with clients’ other advisors such as attorneys, money managers, and insurance agents. Strong analytical and communication skills are required, as are strong computer skills in utilizing a variety of applications.
Duties include the following:
- Preparation and analysis of long-range projections of changes in net worth and cash flows, including Monte Carlo analysis to assess feasibility of and progress toward specific client goals
- Preparation of Net Worth statements and other financial planning worksheets focused on specific financial decisions, estate planning, investment analysis, insurance needs analysis, etc.
- Preparation and analysis of investment portfolio reports
- Preparation of income tax projections
- Preparation of agendas and analyses for client meetings
- Documenting notes from client meetings and writing of detailed follow-up letters from those meetings
- Quarterly invoice preparation
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Black Diamond Performance Reporting